1. Hike to one or more of the beautiful Sabie waterfalls - Lone Creek Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Horsehoe Falls, Mac Mac Falls and Forest Falls
2. Take an overnight hiking trail along the Fanie Botha Hiking Trail. The trail has various options, ranging from 2 to 5 night trails, with distances from 17.1km to 58 8km.
3. Opt for a one or half day trail such as the Loerie (10.2 km starting at Bridal Veil Falls, or Forest Falls Nature Walk , a 4.5km circular route through the forest to Forest Falls
4. Get the adrenalin pumping with a bridge swing into the Sabie River Gorge
5. Another one for adventurous souls – abseil down a 25 metre rock face near Sabie Falls.
6. Take the family for a day of fun river rafting on the Sabie River, on tubes and kayaks.
7. Avitourists enjoy wonderful BIRDING. Pick up a birding route from the Sabie Tourist Info or check out www.birdingroutes.co.za
8. A romantic option – go horseback riding along through the scenic Sabie River Valley.
9. Fishermen and women can enjoy trout fishing along the Sabie River. Pick up your permits from Big Sky Outdoor.
10. Learn about the local forestry industry at the forest industry museum
|Email (will not be published)(required)|
|Notify me of follow-up comments|
Please enter the code shown below in the textbox :
November Special more...
Awesome Specials At Dune Ridge Country House more...