- You don't pay any booking fees
- We've personally visited each place
- We only feature places that meet our standards
- We will personally assist you with your booking
Situated within easy walking distance of Camps Bay beach and it’s trendy shops, restaurants and sidewalk cafes, 61 on Camps Bay is a bright, spacious guest house decorated as a beach house.
Located just a few minutes drive from the main tourist attractions in Cape Town including the V & A Waterfront, city centre, world famous Clifton beaches, Table Mountain Cable Car and Robben Island.
There are seven en-suite bedrooms - four with sea facing balconies from which you can enjoy a famous Camps Bay sunset every evening. And three pool facing rooms, each with a kitchenette, which lead out onto the pool deck. Each room has satellite TV, free WiFi , tea and coffee making facilities, bar fridge, fan and safe.
Friendly staff ensure a relaxing home from experience while you discover the delights of the Mother City.
3-Star Bed & Breakfast | Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout | Children by arrangement
Camps Bay, playground of the jet-setters, high rollers and intrepid travellers, is THE place to be in summer in Cape Town. Take advantage of this incredible special offer where you get 26% off for stays between 10 December and 30 January.
To book, contact our res team on email@example.com
Please note: Rates are a guide and subject to change. Please re-confirm rates when booking or enquiring.
From Cape Town centre
• From the airport you drive directly onto the N2 Highway, following the City / Cape Town signs.
• Drive along the N2 Highway following the Sea Point/Waterfront signs till you come to traffic lights which is the end of the highway.
• Carry on driving straight up Buitengracht Street following the Camps Bay / Table Mountain Cable Car signs.
• Buitengracht becomes Kloof Nek Road.
• You continue driving straight up the mountain till you come to a circle at the top.
• Continue round the circle and drive down Camps Bay drive, which is a long winding road going down towards the sea.
• You will pass the Hussar Grill on your left.
• Continuing towards the sea, cross over 3-way stop street at Houghton Road - Veterinary Clinic on your right
• 61 on Camps Bay Drive is on your right hand side, next door to the Veterinary Clinic.