- Our experienced travel experts will create a tailor-made journey for you
- We'll take care of every detail from start to finish
- Competitive rates guaranteed
- Our extensive local knowledge ensures you get the best out of every destination
Situated right in the heart of Cape Town's vibrant V&A Waterfront, Africa’s premier tourist attraction, The Cape Grace luxury hotel has one of the best locations in the city. Step out the front doors of the hotel and it’s just a short walk to some of the best restaurants, shopping and sightseeing attractions in Cape Town.
Generously proportioned rooms and suites have either a view of Table Mountain, the yacht marina or the working harbour, with flat-screen TVs and satellite channels, iPod docking station, tea and espresso machine, mini-bar with locally sourced snacks and marble bathrooms.
The award-winning Signal Restaurant serves South African cuisine and international dishes made with fresh seasonal products, while Bascule Bar features over 500 whiskies and a number of fine Cape wines.
The Cape Grace Spa offers African-inspired treatments using local products and ancient methods and a fitness studio.
Guests can make use of the hotel’s luxury BMW transfer service, which is free within a 10 km radius, to explore the rest of the City Bowl, visit Table Mountain or even take the short 5-minute drive to the Metropolitan Golf Club. Thoughtful touches and complimentary services such as port, sherry and newspapers in the library, overnight shoe shine, introduction to local Cape wines and use of the hot spa area, ensure an unforgettable Cape experience.
Children welcome | Wireless internet access
Please note: Rates are a guide and subject to change. Please re-confirm rates when booking or enquiring.
Travel past the airport building on your left and follow EXIT signs
• Continue under bridge
• From the left, join the N2 motorway, continue travelling along the N2 and pass the golf course and river on your left
• Follow the 'Stad/City/N2 M3' signs, keeping to the middle or right lanes
• Follow the N2/City/Foreshore/Seapoint' signs
• Continue on Motorway 7 and follow the 'M6 Coen Steytler/Seapoint/Waterfront' sign
• Travel in the right-hand lane and continue following the above mentioned sign - the harbour will be on your right, Cape Town City and International Convention Centre on your left.
• At the traffic lights, turn right, stay in the middle or left lanes and follow the 'Waterfront' signs
• At the next set of traffic lights, continue straight and enter the V&A Waterfront - a Caltex fuel station will be on your right
• Keep travelling in the right-hand lane. As you approach the traffic circle, the road will split into 3 lanes
• Follow the middle lane around half the circle and take the exit marked West Quay'
• Cape Grace will soon be visible at the end of the quay
The airport is 21kms from the hotel, and the trip will take approximately 20 - 45 minutes, depending on the time of day and traffic.