- You don't pay any booking fees
- We've personally visited each place
- We only feature places that meet our standards
- We will personally assist you with your booking
Boutique hospitality at the foot of Table Mountain within walking distance from hip and vibrant Kloof and Long Streets, featuring shops, restaurants, bars and cafés. V&A Waterfront and famous Cape Town beaches a short drive away.
Five beautiful heritage properties connect through a central reception and secluded courtyard. Rooms vary, some with fantastic Table Mountain views, others with beautiful fireplaces or pressed ceilings. Modern amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, 42 inch TV, Nespresso machine, large rain shower, air conditioning and more.
Relax at the spa or kick back poolside. End the day with cocktails and pizza at the rooftop bar with its spectacular 360 degree views of Table Mountain. Three on-site restaurants provide delicious food options, while a contemporary African art gallery completes the offering.Secure parking | Tours and transfers by arrangement.
Please note: Rates are a guide and subject to change. Please re-confirm rates when booking or enquiring.
Directions to Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa
We are directing you to our new front entrance and parking area which is in the extension of Kloofnek Road.
1. From the Airport, follow N2 freeway toward the City. When you see signs for the M3 freeway (Cable Car) stay in the left lane. Follow the *M3 towards the City.
2. Take the **Mill Street (Jutland Avenue) (it also shows signs to Table Mountain Cable Car) off-ramp. Jutland Avenue becomes Mill Street.
3. On the left hand side, you will pass the Gardens Shopping Centre with Pick 'n Pay, a bit further on the entrance to the Mount Nelson Hotel. At the first set of traffic lights after that, turn left into Rheede Street.
4. Proceed to the T-junction and turn left into Kloof Street. You are now facing in the direction of the mountain.
5. Proceed up Kloof Street. Pass Park Road on the right, then the Lifestyles shopping centre, then turn right into Kloofnek Road.
6. Proceed up Kloofnek Road. After about 100 metres, the road starts to bear left. At this point you will see Cloud 9’s parking area straight ahead of you, a black vehicular gate. Please beware of oncoming traffic!
7. If you carry on straight with Kloofnek Road (about 50m) you will see our main entrance on your right hand side. Welcome to Cloud 9. Please park in front of the door and our porters will assist you with your luggage and show you to the parking area. Or you can press the intercom and one of the staff will come and assist.
● Welcome to Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa!
*Ps. If you miss the M3 turnoff then proceed to the City/Waterfront. At the first set of lights you are facing the mountain. Proceed 2.2 kms (at the seventh set of traffic lights, corner Burnside Road) and turn left into Kloofnek Road. Bear left when the road makes a right turn and (about 100 metres from the lights) you will see our gate in the corner. There is a sign on our gate: Cloud 9 - Guest Parking.
**Pps. If you miss the Mill Street (Jutland Ave) turnoff, you will continue into the city via Roeland Street. Go straight ahead until you get to the T-junction. You are now facing Parliament. Turn left into St John's Road and drive in the direction of the mountain, until you reach traffic lights. Turn right and proceed from point 3.