- You don't pay any booking fees
- We've personally visited each place
- We only feature places that meet our standards
- We will personally assist you with your booking
Dunstone Manor House is a three bedroom gracious homestead, set amongst lush gardens and towering shady oak trees, and vineyards. A very private secluded retreat on a boutique wine estate. Sleeps 6 persons and is a fully self-catering home.
Three beautifully individually decorated bedrooms all with large en-suite full bathrooms, air-conditioning and satellite TV are on the first floor.
Downstairs and spacious beautiful lounge with luscious furniture and a grand fire place leads out to the stoep and sun drenched pool and patio area with comfy sun loungers.
The stoep has large braai facilities and relaxing furniture. There is also a fully equipped farm house kitchen and a dining room with fireplace and wonderful gardens to explore.
A private chef is available to hire as well as room service from our bistro.
Please note: Rates are a guide and subject to change. Please re-confirm rates when booking or enquiring.
Directions to Dunstone Country House
Please do NOT follow your GPS – You will Get Lost!
• Take to N1 from Cape town
• Turn off on the R44 to Wellington
• Keep on the R44 all the way until you get to the Wellington T-Junction at Welgelee Centre (Checkers)
• Turn Left into Wellington
• At the Church turn right into Church street
• Head out of town towards the Bains Kloof Pass
• On your right you will come to Bovlei Winery/ Wellington Wine
• Take the first turn Left onto Hill road.
• (From here you can follow our Brown tourist signs to Bovlei Valley Retreat.)
• Then on your left, you will see Redemption Leather
• Take the very first right - Bovlei Road
• At the T junction turn right – travel along the tarred/gravel road.
• Keep going – Go past the Bovlei House on your left.
• You will then hit a gravel road – keep going for about 1km, we are on the right, you will see sign and large cape Dutch style house. Turn right and follow the signs to Dunstone Country House