- You don't pay any booking fees
- We've personally visited each place
- We only feature places that meet our standards
- We will personally assist you with your booking
Enjoying one the most prominent of positions in the heart of the Old Harbour area of Hermanus, Harbour House Hotel is flanked by the sea and the bustling center of this holiday town.
The magnificent Lookout Terrace invites guests to relax and enjoy the soothing sounds and sights of the sea while enjoying a lazy lunch inspired by the local produce at the restaurant or savouring a sundowner from the Wine Bar.
Stay in the historical thatched seaside Manor House (built in 1920), which offers intimate, romantic rooms, all with views. The contemporary New Wing has 18 spacious rooms, featuring kitchenettes and lounges that lead out onto a private balcony. Harbour Square is the most recent addition and boasts 18 modern rooms and suites. All rooms feature modern, sophisticated dècor.
Harbour House Hotel is located within easy walking distance of the town's top attractions including whale watching sites, markets, restaurants, street cafès and an abundance of reserved natural splendour.
TGCSA 4-Star Hotel | Children welcome
Please note: Rates are a guide and subject to change. Please re-confirm rates when booking or enquiring.
Directions from Cape Town International Airport:
1. Exit airport and take the N2 towards Somerset West.
2. Pass over Sir Lowry’s Pass.
3. Continue straight for approximately 20 minutes, pass Grabouw on your left and carry on the N2 over the Houw Hoek Pass.
4. Take the Hermanus off ramp to your left on the R43.
5. Continue on the R43 towards Hermanus.
6. You will pass the Kleinmond turn off on your left, carry on with the R43 past Fisherhaven, Hawston, Vermont, Onrus and Sandbaai.
7. When you come to the 4 way traffic light by the Engen garage, continue straight.
8. The R43 leads into the Main road of Hermanus.
9. At the circle take the second exit.
10. Turn right by the Shell garage.
11. At the stop turn left into Marine Drive and continue for about 600m. The road will take a bend, then keep left into Harbour Road.
12. We are the second building on your left hand side opposite The Burgundy Restaurant.