- You don't pay any booking fees
- We've personally visited each place
- We only feature places that meet our standards
- We will personally assist you with your booking
Lombardy Boutique Hotel is the discerning business traveller's choice. Situated in Lombardy Estate, Pretoria East, it is close to the corporate boardrooms of South Africa's economic heartland. While deals are imagined and built close by, Lombardy itself is a tranquil oasis in picturesque gardens, complete with water features and willowy trees. The hotel is reminiscent of old world Italy, exuding charm and serenity away from the buzz of the city.
20 luxurious suites are furnished to emulate hotel rooms from around the world, featuring either a double or twin bed, en-suite bathrooms with shower and bath and all the mod-cons such as air-conditioning, satellite television, complimentary Wi-Fi, in room safes and mini bar.
In addition, selected suites have a private lounge area, jacuzzi, fireplace and private courtyard or balcony that overlooks the gardens.
You'll enjoy a full breakfast served in the upmarket Lombardy Restaurant, known for its distinct and experimental food flavours.
The restaurant is also home to a cellar containing original wines that were collected during the estate’s first 30 years of existence. It makes for the perfect venue for private functions and intimate dinners.
Please note: Rates are a guide and subject to change. Please re-confirm rates when booking or enquiring.
From OR Tambo / JHB International Airport
Take the R21 direction Pretoria
• Take the N1 North direction Pretoria East
• Take Lynnwood Road (M6) offramp
• Turn right into Lynnwood Road (east direction)
• Continue on Lynnwood Road (15+km)
• Cross Solomon Mahlangu Drive (M10) and Lynnwood Road crossing (landmark)
• Cross the next set of traffic lights (turnoff into Silver Lakes; Hazel Dean shopping centre on the left)
Lynnwood Road becomes Graham road after the traffic lights
• Continue on Graham road for approximately 1.5 km
• Turn left in to Cole Street- Lombardy entrance 500m ahead