- Our experienced travel experts will create a tailor-made journey for you
- We'll take care of every detail from start to finish
- Competitive rates guaranteed
- Our extensive local knowledge ensures you get the best out of every destination
Deep in the bushveld overlooking a waterhole and an open plain, is Bush Lodge, which has earned a reputation of warmth, service excellence and personalised attention.
Each of the 25 suites is air-conditioned and feature sumptuous linens and fabrics, beautiful wood furnishings, and an en-suite glass fronted bathroom with indoor and al-fresco shower leading onto a private patio.
There is ample space to relax, unwind and savour the tranquility of the bush and as an extra indulgence, the Amani Spa at Bush Lodge offers the ultimate African spa experience. The two swimming pools and enormous covered viewing decks overlook a waterhole where wildlife regularly come to drink. Families are well-catered for at Bush Lodge and children of all ages can enjoy the Elefun Centre, where fun and games with trained caregivers are aimed at nurturing a deeper understanding and love for the surrounding bush.
EleFun Children's Centre | Amani Spa | TGCSA 5-Star Lodge | Children Welcome
Please note: Rates are a guide and subject to change. Please re-confirm rates when booking or enquiring.
Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve is an unspoilt part of Africa, ecologically and geographically integrated with
the adjacent Kruger National Park. It is situated within one of the oldest and largest proclaimed private reserves
in Africa - the world renowned Sabi Sand Wildtuin. All the Sabi Sabi lodges are unfenced and with no fences between Sabi Sabi and the other reserves in the area, wildlife roams freely, giving guests the ultimate safari experience. Sabi Sabi lies 500 km east of Johannesburg, 800 km north east of Durban and 200 km west of Maputo in Mozambique. It lies on the same latitude as Sao Paulo and Brisbane and the same longitude as Cairo, Istanbul and St. Petersburg
• Scheduled daily charters from O.R. Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg) directly to the Sabi Sabi
• Daily scheduled flights from O.R. Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg) to Kruger Mpumalanga
International Airport (Nelspruit) on SAA, with a short air hop to the Sabi Sabi airstrip.
• Daily scheduled flights from Durban and Cape Town to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (Nelspruit)
on SAA with a short air hop to the Sabi Sabi airstrip.
• Private air charters on request.
• Helicopter transfers on request.
There are complimentary transfers between the Sabi Sabi airstrip and Sabi Sabi Lodges.
• 500 km from Johannesburg, an easy five-hour scenic drive on National Roads.
• Sabi Sabi is a two-hour scenic drive from Nelspruit. Road transfers can be arranged by Sabi Sabi from the
Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport.
*The Sabi Sand Wildtuin levies a cash vehicle entrance fee (charge available on request).
Getting there by road:
500 km from Johannesburg, an easy five-hour drive on National Roads.
Road transfers from the Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to
Sabi Sabi can be arranged on request.
Sabi Sabi is a two-hour scenic drive from Nelspruit. Transfers from the airport can be arranged.
Entrance through Shaws Gate.
The Sabi Sand Wildtuin (SSW) has advised that, with immediate effect, the gate fees into the reserve will be R160 per vehicle. There will be a further charge of R40 per person levied.
S24 55.254 E031 31.270