- You don't pay any booking fees
- We've personally visited each place
- We only feature places that meet our standards
- We will personally assist you with your booking
Salty Sandals is a little piece of barefoot paradise in Britannia Bay on the Cape West Coast. Situated on a stretch of beach known as the Golden Mile, this luxury beach house is designed to ensure that ocean views can be enjoyed from every room. Airy spaces that capture the sunlight and a wide patio with panoramic sea views complete the feeling of utter beach bliss.
This self-catering house has four bedrooms and four bathrooms and is equipped with WiFi, cleaning services and state-of-the art security systems, ensuring your peace of mind when you head out for a stroll on the beach that unfolds on your doorstep. Entertainment areas include two lounges (upper and lower), a built-in braai and a kitchen with premium range appliances.
Britannia Bay is an upmarket, friendly and peaceful neighbourhood just a short drive from the beach town of St Helena Bay, where you will find a grocery store, curio shops and a couple of restaurants. This scenic slice of the West Coast is the ultimate location for a relaxing seaside getaway. Take a walk on the pristine beach, cook up a potjie on the patio or head out to explore the fisherman’s way of life along the West Coast shoreline. Your hosts, Lizette and Ron, will ensure that you leave feeling completely rejuvenated and refreshed.
Please note: Rates are a guide and subject to change. Please re-confirm rates when booking or enquiring.
- Exit the airport on Airport Approach Road, merge onto Settlers Way/N2 and continue for 8.8 km;
- Take Exit 9 to merge onto the M5 towards the N1/Milnerton and continue for 2.9 km;
- Use the left 2 lanes to merge onto the N1 towards Paarl and continue for 2.7 km;
- Use the left 2 lanes to take Exit 10 for Century City Drive/N7 towards Goodwood/Malmesbury and continue for 3.6 km;
- Keep left at the fork to continue on Exit 13A, follow the signs for the N7/Malmesbury, merge onto the N7 and continue for 17.8 km;
- Take Exit 31 towards Melkbosstrand Road/M19 and continue for 400 m;
- Take a slight left onto Melkbosstrand Road/M19 and continue for 2.7 km;
- Continue straight to stay on Melkbosstrand Road/M19 and continue for 5.5 km;
- Turn right onto the West Coast Road/R27 and continue to follow the R27 for 104 km;
- Turn left at the St Helenabaai/Stompneusbaai sign and continue for 5.7 km;
- Continue onto St Helena Bay Road and continue for 10.8 km;
- Continue onto Main Road and continue for 3.5 km;
- Continue onto Main Street and continue for 3 km;
- You will see the Lucky Star Fishery on your right-hand side, turn left onto Concorde Drive and continue for 350 m;
- Continue straight for 3.1 km;
- Turn right onto Ecklonia Street which becomes George Street;
- Turn right into Linaria Street, on the beach, which meanders into Rafnia Crescent;
- No 4 Salty Sandals has a sign on the wall.