- You don't pay any booking fees
- We've personally visited each place
- We only feature places that meet our standards
- We will personally assist you with your booking
Smart Stay luxury self-catering apartments are located on a quiet street in Somerset West, home of the Helderberg wine route.
The apartments include an open plan bachelor pad, one bedroom apartments perfect for couples and two bedroom havens for families and small groups. The 50m² bachelor apartment has soft lighting, African wood features and a private entrance from the pool area. The 90m² tower apartments (one bedroom) have two levels – the living/dining area and kitchen are downstairs and the bedroom and bathroom are on the first floor. The bedroom has beautiful views over the mountains and ocean. The 90m² to 130m² two bedroom apartments have their own garden, large living and dining areas and private terraces. All apartments have a shower and bath, satellite TV, air-conditioning, free WLAN, a fully equipped kitchen, a communal swimming pool and secure parking.
The Smart Stay collection is a 3 minute drive from the centre of Somerset West with its many restaurants, cafes, bars and shops.It's the perfect base from which to explore the breathtaking surroundings of the Western Cape including the Cape Winelands, nearby gold courses and False Bay’s best beaches. Cape Town International Airport is 20 minutes away.
Please note: Rates are a guide and subject to change. Please re-confirm rates when booking or enquiring.
From Cape Town international airport, Matroosfontein, Cape Town, 7490, South Africa:
Get on Settlers Way/N2 from Airport Ring Rd and Airport Approach Rd – 6 min (3.7 km)
1. Head northeast on Freight Rd toward Airport Ring Rd – 260 m
2. Freight Rd turns slightly right and becomes Airport Ring Rd – 1,5 km
3. Slight left toward Airport Approach Rd – 180 m
4. Continue straight onto Airport approach Rd – 1,3 km
5. Use the left lane to merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Somerset – 450 m
Follow N2 to Mew Way/M44 in Unclear. Take exit 25 from N2 – 6 min (9.1 km)
6. Merge onto Settlers Way/N2 – 5.5 km
7. Keep right to continue on N2 – 3.0 km
8. Use the left lane to take exit 25 for M44/Mew Way forward Khayelitsha – 550 m
Get on N2 from Old Faure Rd/M49 – 6min (4.8 km)
9. Use the middle lane to turn left onto Mew Way/M44 – 230 m
10. Turn right onto Old Faure Rd/M49 – 3.0 km
11. Turn right onto Spine Rd Ext/M32 – 1.1 km
12. Turn left to merge onto N2 toward Mfuleni/Somerset – 450 m
Follow N2 to Broadway Blvd/R44 in Firgrove Rural. Take the R44/Broadway Boulevard exit from N2 – 9 min (13.3 km)
13. Merge onto N2 – 12.9 km
14. Take the R44/Broadway boulevard exit toward Stellenbosch/Somerset – 400 m
Continue on Broadway Blvd/R44. Take Main Rd/M9 to Pintail Way in Somerset Ridge – 4 min (1.7 km)
15. Turn left onto Broadway Blvd/R44 – 850 m
16. Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Main Rd/M9 – 600 m
17. Turn right onto Pintail Way – 260 m
Destination will be on the left and right!